– Interview with Dr. Jack Schwager: The author of The New Market Wizards. Great read on the qualities that make a great trader.
– The China Real Estate Market: Analysis of some data on what is really happening in China’s RE market
– Interview with David Winters: A good interview on what he sees as investment opportunity in the international market.
– How Concentrated you should be: A presentation from 2007 by Zeke Ashton. Great for beginners to understand how to structure their portfolio.
– Li Lu, possible Buffett successor: In case you haven’t read this news, Munger comes out and say Li Lu’s future with Berkshire is a ‘foregone conclusion’