– Bank of America considers rental program for foreclosure properties: Looks like the big banks are finally coming around to this idea. Last week I believe there was some press around Wells Fargo, maybe Citi, looking at similar program
– Downward Spiral: Great piece by PIMCO’s Co-CEO Mohamed El-Erian
– Buying a $1 for 50-cents: An investor discusses his investment in Aberdeen International
– Black Friday isn’t the best day to buy: A computer scientist does research on the deals offered on Black Friday
– Google gets patent on Driverless Car: Hopefully this will get rid of the bad drivers who drive 60 and sit in the fast lane
– Bill Gates talk on technology: Great to hear his thoughts on what is coming up next in tech
2 responses to “Weekend reading”
ori had a good point on the advisory fee. kind of surprising. i do hope baldock is not blowing sunshine up everyone’s – when it comes to yukon. we’ll see. if he had something to hide though, not sure why he’d even talk to mariusz.
well look at the insider filings and you will see Baldock’s 60K purchases:
i don’t know much about MM. i think YNG is a great buy w/ huge upside. hopefully this insider buy shows Bob is putting his cash to work along w/ shareholders.