– As Brain Changes, so can IQ: Learning doesn’t end
– China’s Grand Strategy: Contrary to what you read in the Western media, China has a history of long-term planning and an approach that has been in place for years
– The Science of Irrationality: New book from Daniel Kahneman. A good argument for having an investment checklist
– The making of an entrepreneur: Richard Heckmann talks about his making of an entrepreneur and his experience with doing M&As.
– Trouble at Fairholme: A look at Charlie Fernandez’s time at Fairholme
– Otis Shifts work closer to home: ‘Reshoring’ is not a trend yet but more companies are definitely considering it. Here is another small company’s story
– Gold ATM: Did someone say bubble?